1. Blockchain Engineer (Nodejs, Java, C++)
- Working Place : Cau Giay, Hanoi
- Implement smart contracts using Golang or Solidity
- Implement backend logic or RESTful API using nodejs
- Protect sensitive data
- Apply various consensus algorithm
- Design system architecture with AWS or Azure
Your Skills and Experience
- Have skills with popular blockchain platforms such as Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum …
- Have experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Have experience with Linux/Unix like system
- Proficiency in popular programming languages such as Nodejs, Golang, Java, C++, or ability to quickly pick up such languages.
- Able to write smart contract/chaincode in Solidity/Golang
- Knowledge and proficiency with cryptographic concepts, such as encryption, signature schemes, PKIs
- Familiar with source control tools. Git is a must
Why You’ll Love Working Here
When you join with us, you will have opportunities for yourself:
- Work in a big project with many senior/expert people
- Join training on job if you need more training in project: blockchain tech, how to develop a blockchain business case, blockchain minimum viable ecosystem approach,….
- Using latest technologies and applying them on business: Building Blockchain flatform for enterprise, platform business, startup and joining Full platform development cycle
- Can be promoted to Team leader/Project Manager with excellent performance
- Have chance to onsite USA, Singapore & Korean for training and working.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.